Thursday, April 22, 2010

It begins

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by.

Laurie and I are starting a House Concert series right here in Fairview PA. The main goal is to give friends, neighbors and fans a place to enjoy great live music without having to deal with noisy bars, noisy coffee machines, and all the other distractions that occur in traditional live music venues.

An equally important goal is to provide talented musicians the opportunity to play for folks who are genuinely interested in hearing their music!

I will be using this blog to keep communication open between artists, fans and volunteers. I will be posting the schedules here, and I welcome all comments and suggestions as we move through this process.

Again, thanks for stopping by. Please bookmark this page, or better yet, drop it into your RSS reader so you don't miss any entries. I'm really looking forward to the beginning of the 2010 series, and I hope you are too!

Tom Hitt -- cyclingtroll@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment