Friday, April 23, 2010

As grandpa says when the rollercoaster starts... "Here we go!"

OK - I am establishing my first contacts with some very talented musicians that you WON'T want to miss! Now I need to get the invitations out - and I need your help! If you're interested in attending our house concert series, I really need an email address from you. I will not email you anything unless it pertains to an upcoming event.

If you're not sure what to expect at a house concert, please take a few minutes and view the video in the sidebar- and thanks to http://concertsinyourhome.com for producing it!

You can shoot me an email, or just enter your email address into the "Join the mailing list" widget in the sidebar. Laurie and I are looking forward to seeing you, and presenting some fabulous live music! Thanks!!

Tom Hitt
cyclingtroll@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment